SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
A creative technologist who specializes in the development of web and digital content and products within the non-profit, government, and creative sectors
Website Manager September 2014–Present
Internet Marketing Specialist July 2012 – August 2014
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York New York, NY
- Serves as lead project manager for Catholic Charities’ web & digital products including: CatholicCharitiesNY.org, Mobile App, JustLoveBlog.org in collaboration with vendors: Adaptive Media Strategies, BKV and Blueprint Interactive
- Implements and develops digital content marketing and communication strategies to support and leverage the non-profit’s services to clients and efforts to cultivate donors and volunteers
- Oversaw Catholic Charities 2015 web site redesign project- garnering a 26% increase in online donations for FY2016 – and production of CharityHasNoBoundaries.org a microsite featuring video content welcoming Pope Francis to the state of New York
- Provides technical web support and digital marketing strategy to the marketing department’s internal stakeholders and the organization’s 90 affiliated human service agencies
Freelance Graphic Artist/Web Assistant February 2012 – October 2012
ZestNow.com New York, NY
- Oversaw back-end and front-end web development projects performed by the web development firm, WebinHabit. Produced web graphics, photography and copy edited articles for ZestNow.com, an online magazine for women age 50 and above.
- Supported ZestNow’s online product advertising for Zappos, Amazon, and other partnering retail companies.
- Designed and oversaw production of the magazines social networking web pages including: ZestNow’s members and writers social profiles, and the “ZN Community” directory pages.
New Media Coordinator – Americorps November 2010 – October 2011
New York Restoration Project (NYRP) New York, NY
- Managed and wrote daily content for NYRP’s and MillionTreesNYC’s social media channels that garnered more than 2,000 followers over the course of one year.
- Produced VibrantCities.org for “Vibrant Cities and Urban Forests: A National Call to Action,” a nationwide, U.S. Forest Service funded urban greening initiative.
- Photographed MilliontreesNYC’s volunteer tree planting days, NYRP press and volunteer events
Graphic Design/Gallery Assistant – Intern September 2010 – November 2010
Studio 601 New York, NY
- Photographed the setup of exhibition artwork for press kits and online distribution.
- Assisted in the production of digital graphics and paintings created by artist and founder, Paul Kolker.
- Developed and curated contact lists for email outreach and invites to the artist’s five-part exhibition series, “Go Gesundheit!”
- Assisted in the design and text layout for the artist’s art exhibition catalogs.
Graphic Designer/Gallery Assistant September 2008 – May 2010
Manhattanville College Arthur M. Berger Gallery Purchase, NY
- Corresponded with artists and assisted the gallery director with prepping artwork for shipment, provided specifications for sending/receiving photos of artwork, collecting contact information and recording messages for future meetings
- Designed the “Found on Facebook” exhibition, a 55-page catalog that contained works of 33 prominent and emerging artists found on Facebook by the gallery’s Art Director.
- Created exhibition invite cards for Liz Whitney Quisgard’s exhibition, “Structure & Pattern,” using Photoshop and Quark Xpress.
- Designed Arthur M. Berger Gallery Director’s catalog for his “Baggage” exhibition at Russell Projects .
Graphic Designer – Intern May 2009 – August 2009
New York Cares New York, NY
- Designed web banners for the volunteer sections of New York Cares’s web sites, NewYorkCaresDay.org and NewYorkCares.org.
- Redesigned and formatted digtial and print ads in the “I am a New Yorker Who Cares” celebrity ad campaign which appeared in the New York Times, Martha Stewart Living magazines, and Clear Channel, Vanwagner and Lamar outdoor billboards.
- Photographed selected volunteer events that the organization hosted including: a large New York City Civic Corps volunteer event that had New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and more than 250 youth volunteers in attendance.
- Edited and archived the nonprofit’s volunteer event photos.
- Redesigned invite cards, brochures and auction cards for New York Care’s Happy Hour Event, a fundraising event for young donors and volunteers.
Board Member, Communications Committee
March 2017 – Present
Jessie Smith Noyes Foundation New York, NY
- Description: The Foundation’s mission is to support grassroots organizations and movements in the United States working to change environmental, social, economic and political conditions to bring about a more just, equitable and sustainable world.
Front-End Web Development Certificate Program
General Assembly New York, NY
Graduated August 2017
Graphic & Digital Design Certificate Program
Parsons the New School for Design New York, NY
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.),
Manhattanville College Purchase, NY
Graphic Design Concentration – GPA: 3.5
Graduated May 2010
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Digital Marketing, CRM, Social Media & Email Platforms: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Moz, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Buffer & MailChimp
- Web Content Management Systems, Tools & Hosting: Drupal, WordPress, DNN, HandsonConnect, Wufoo/Survey Monkey, Github, Media Temple, Dreamhost & various FTP clients
- Design Software: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom) & Quark Xpress
- Photography: Batch Processing Photos, Retouching, Color Correction, Image Tagging/Cataloging, Digital Photography, Film Photography, Studio Lighting and Scanning
- Project Management Tools: Basecamp, Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, Slides etc.) & Trello
- Manhattanville College Departmental Honors, May 2010,
- Manhattanville College Presidential Scholarship, 2006-2010,
- Manhattanville College Annual Phyllis and Gary Grebstein Memorial Fund, Juried Invitational Exhibition: 3rd Place, April 2009, April 2010
- Mar. 2017: Rio Art Gallery, Women In The Heights “Disruption” Exhibition, Group Exhibition
- Jun 2016: Inwood Library, Uptown: Inside and Out Exhibition, Group Exhibition
- Sept. 2010: Queens Museum of Art, Red Hook Food Vendors Exhibition, Group Exhibition
- Apr. 2010: Manhattanville College, The Annual Fagin Memorial Fund Competition in the Visual Arts, Juried Exhibition
- Apr. 2010, 2009: 3rd Place, Manhattanville College, Annual Phyllis & Gary Grebstein Memorial Fund, Juried Exhibition
- Apr. 2008: Manhattanville College, The Annual Phyllis & Gary Grebstein Memorial Fund Competition in the Visual Arts, Juried Exhibition
- Nov. 2009: Rabindra Bharati University, Student Art Exchange Exhibition § Jan. 2009: University of East London, Student Art Exchange Exhibition