SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
A creative technologist who specializes in the development of web and digital content and products within the non-profit, government, and creative sectors
Online Development Communications Specialist June 2018-Present
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (NYP)
- Serves as a web content manager for the Hospital’s fundraising site, NYP.org/giving in partnership with NYP’s Development Communications, Web Marketing Services, Special Events, Operations, IT, and Frontline giving teams.
- Develops digital collateral and trains staff on producing and deploying email invitation suites, and Cvent event registration microsites, to market events tied to Hospital affinity groups, dedications, and fundraising campaigns.
- Generates digital solutions to enhance online giving capabilities to support the Operations team’s digital transformation and data strategies in partnership with the Special Events and Donor Engagement teams, gift officers, regional campus staff, and leadership
- Serves in a consultative role in re-imagining NYP online annual fund programs, peer-to-peer fundraising, cultivation, and appeal strategies managed by the Donor Engagement team.
Website Manager September 2014–June 2018
Internet Marketing Specialist/Web Master July 2012– August 2014
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York
- Served as lead project manager and administrator for Catholic Charities’ web & digital products including CatholicCharitiesNY.org, Find Help Mobile App, JustLoveBlog.org in collaboration with external vendors: Adaptive Media Strategies, DRUM, and Blueprint Interactive
- Implements and develops digital content marketing and communication strategies to support and leverage the non-profit’s services to clients and efforts to cultivate donors and volunteers
- Managed Catholic Charities 2015 website redesign project–garnering a 26% increase in online donations for FY2016–and production of CharityHasNoBoundaries.org a microsite welcoming Pope Francis to New York City
- Provides technical web support and digital marketing strategy to the marketing department’s internal stakeholders and the organization’s 90 affiliated human service agencies
Freelance Graphic Artist/Web Assistant February 2012–October 2012
- Produced web graphics, photography, and copy-edited articles for ZestNow.com, an online magazine for women age 50 and above.
- Supported ZestNow’s online product advertising for Zappos, Amazon, and other partnering retail companies.
- Conceptualized and designed social networking web pages including ZestNow’s members’ and writers’ social profiles, and the ZN Community directory pages.
- Coordinated back-end and front-end web development projects and enhancements performed by the boutique firm, WebinHabit.
New Media Coordinator – Americorps November 2010–October 2011
New York Restoration Project (NYRP)
- Produced web and social media content for org in partnership with the nonprofit’s Development and Marketing departments.
- Created VibrantCities.org for “Vibrant Cities and Urban Forests: A National Call to Action,” a nationwide, U.S. Forest Service-funded urban greening initiative.
- Curated and wrote daily content for NYRP’s, the New Leaf Restraunt’s and MillionTreesNYC’s social media channels that garnered more than 2,000 followers over the course of one year.
- Photographed MilliontreesNYC’s volunteer tree planting days, NYRP press events and site greening restoration days.
Graphic Design/Gallery Assistant – Intern September 2010 – November 2010
Paul Kolker Studio 601
- Photographed exhibition artwork for press kits and online distribution.
- Assisted in the production of digital graphics and paintings created by artist and founder, Paul Kolker.
- Created contact lists for outreach and invites to the artist’s five-part exhibition series, “Go Gesundheit!”
- Assisted in the design of the artist’s art exhibition catalogs.
Graphic Designer/Gallery Assistant September 2008 – May 2010
Manhattanville College, Art Department
- Corresponded with artists and assisted the gallery director with prepping artwork for shipment, provided specifications for sending/receiving photos of artwork, collecting contact information and recording messages for future meetings
- Designed the “Found on Facebook” exhibition, a 55-page catalog that contained works of 33 prominent and emerging artists found on Facebook by the gallery’s Art Director.
- Created exhibition invite cards for Liz Whitney Quisgard’s exhibition, “Structure & Pattern,” New York Cares New York, NY
Graphic Designer – Intern
May 2009 – August 2009
New York Cares
- Designed web banners for the volunteer sections of New York Cares’s web sites, NewYorkCaresDay.org and NewYorkCares.org.
- Redesigned and formatted digital and print ads in the “I am a New Yorker Who Cares” celebrity ad campaign which appeared in the New York Times, Martha Stewart Living magazines, and Clear Channel, Vanwagner, and Lamar outdoor billboards
- Photographed select volunteer events that the organization hosted including: a large New York City Civic Corps volunteer event with New York City Mayor, Michael Bloomberg, and more than 250 youth volunteers in attendance.
Vice-chair, Family Board Member, March 2017 – Present
Jessie Smith Noyes Foundation
Executive Committee, Grants Learning Community, NYS Advisory Group
Front-End Web Development Certificate Program
Graduated August 2017
Graphic & Digital Design Certificate Program
Parsons the New School for Design
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.),
Graphic Design Concentration – GPA: 3.5
Graduated May 2010
- Manhattanville College Departmental Honors, May 2010
- Manhattanville College Presidential Scholarship, 2006-2010
- Manhattanville College Annual Phyllis and Gary Grebstein Memorial Fund, Juried Invitational Exhibition: 3rd Place, April 2009 and April 2010
- November 2019: Inwood Artworks, Projected Art Works, “Uptown Silhouettes”
- March 2017: Rio Art Gallery, Women In The Heights “Disruption” Exhibition, Group Exhibition
- June 2016: Inwood Library, Uptown: Inside and Out Exhibition, Group Exhibition
- September 2010: Queens Museum of Art, Red Hook Food Vendors Exhibition, Group Exhibition
- April 2010: Manhattanville College, The Annual Fagin Memorial Fund Competition in the Visual Arts, Juried Exhibition
- April 2010, 2009: 3rd Place, Manhattanville College, Annual Phyllis & Gary Grebstein Memorial Fund, Juried Exhibition
- April 2008: Manhattanville College, The Annual Phyllis & Gary Grebstein Memorial Fund Competition in the Visual Arts, Juried Exhibition
- January 2009: University of East London, Student Art Exchange Exhibition
- November 2008: Rabindra Bharati University, Student Art Exchange Exhibition
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Digital Marketing, CRM, Social Media & Email Platforms: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Moz, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Buffer & MailChimp
- Web Content Management Systems, Tools & Hosting: Drupal, WordPress, DNN, HandsonConnect, Wufoo/Survey Monkey, Github, Media Temple, Dreamhost & various FTP clients
- Design Software: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom) & Quark Xpress
- Photography: Batch Processing Photos, Retouching, Color Correction, Image Tagging/Cataloging, Digital Photography, Film Photography, Studio Lighting, and Scanning
- Project Management Tools: Basecamp, Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, Slides etc.) & Trello